1. Terms By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on tacticalangle.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non- commercial); attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on tacticalangle.com’s web site; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by tacticalangle.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
4. Limitations In no event shall tacticalangle.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on tacticalangle.com’s Internet site, even if tacticalangle.com or a tacticalangle.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on tacticalangle.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. tacticalangle.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. tacticalangle.com may make changes to the materials
contained on its web site at any time without notice. tacticalangle.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links tacticalangle.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by tacticalangle.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
10. Feedback Separate and apart from User Content, you may have the ability to submit questions, comments suggestions, reviews, ideas, plans, designs, notes, proposals, drawings, original or creative materials and other information regarding this Site, Us and our products or services (collectively “Feedback”). You agree that Feedback is non-confidential and shall become Our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, in and to such Feedback and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of the Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.